For 6 persons
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 dried peppers
- 3 tbsp. mustard
- 4 limes
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 4 onions
- 4 tbsp. peanut oil
- Salt pepper
1. Peel and chop the garlic, then remove the seeds and finely chop the pepper. Place the garlic and chilli in a salad bowl then add half the mustard, 1 cube of chicken stock previously crumbled, the juice of a lime, 1 tablespoon of peanut oil then season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix together then add the chicken pieces and coat them with the marinade before wrapping the salad bowl and set aside at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Once sufficiently marinated, place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes under the grill. The pieces must be well colored. Turn halfway through cooking.
4. Meanwhile, peel and mince the onions, then sweat them in a casserole dish with the rest of the peanut oil. Once translucent, add the remaining portion of mustard, the juice of 3 limes and the grilled chicken pieces.
5. Stir in the second cube of crumbled chicken stock and pour in 3 glasses of water. Simmer 30 to 40 minutes over low heat, without a lid.