Apricot cake is a summer staple. Indeed, the apricot season does not last very long, so you might as well enjoy it and taste them in all their forms! For dessert or as a snack, this cake will delight the taste buds of young and old alike. Thanks to its pretty colors and softness, no one will resist it!
4 to 6 apricots
80 g flour
100 g butter
40 g of almond powder (or 40 g of additional flour)
50 g caster sugar
1/2 sachet of yeast
1. First, preheat your oven to 210 ° C.
2. Melt the butter over low heat or in a bowl in the microwave. Book.
2. In a bowl, blanch the eggs with the sugar until the mixture doubles in volume. (This step is easier with an electric whisk.)
3. Then pour in the melted butter, while stirring. Do the same with the yogurt.
4. Now gradually add the flour, baking powder and almond powder.
5. Place your appliance in a buttered and floured mold.
6. Rinse then cut the apricots into quarters and insert them nicely into the dough without pushing them too deep.
7. Bake for 10 minutes then lower the heat to 180 ° C and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
Let your apricot cake cool before unmolding it and enjoying it!