The blueberry flan is a gourmet dessert, fruity and rich in flavors. Here, we offer you a Parisian flan made on shortcrust pastry unlike pastry flan which has no dough. The blueberry and its tangy taste will amaze more than one! In addition, it has a high content of antioxidants and contains many benefits. You will enjoy !
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 60 g cornstarch
- 150 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 60 cl of skimmed milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 g blueberries + a few for garnish
1. First, make your shortcrust pastry. You will find the perfect recipe here. Once it is properly dark in your mold, keep it cool while making the flan.
2. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
3. In a bowl, whisk 75 grams of sugar with the eggs.
4. When you have obtained a homogeneous preparation, sift the cornstarch over it and mix.
5. Next, pour in the liquid cream and stir in the vanilla seeds.
6. Now bring the milk to a simmer in a saucepan, add the rest of the sugar and mix. Once the sugar has dissolved well, pour everything over the previous preparation. Stir.
7. Transfer your device to the saucepan and heat over medium heat to thicken. Stir constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
8. To finish, take out your dough and pour your custard machine over it. Then place the blueberries and bake for 45 minutes depending on the power of your oven.
Decorate your blueberry flan with pretty fresh blueberries once it has cooled!