The strawberries, mascarpone and speculoos verrines are a real delight, and you take great pleasure in trying to have a little of each ingredient on your spoon. This is a very fresh dessert that is super easy to make. Plus, you won’t need a thousand ingredients to feast on!
- 500 g of strawberries
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 20 cl of cold whole liquid cream
- 3 tbsp. icing sugar
- About twenty speculoos
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1. To start, make the strawberry coulis. To do this, hull 300 grams of strawberries after having rinsed them. Cut them in half then place them in a blender with the lemon juice and sugar. Mix at high speed then set aside in the fridge.
2. Now, whip the whipped cream. To do this, first place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for about 10 minutes so that the whipped cream sets more easily.
3. In your bowl, place the mascarpone then pour the liquid cream over it. Start by whisking gently and gradually increase the speed. When it begins to rise, add the sifted icing sugar while continuing to whisk.
3. Next, blend or break the speculoos with a pestle until they are well reduced to crumbs.
4. In a glass, a verrine or another container, place a layer of cookies in the bottom then pour over the strawberry coulis and the mascarpone preparation. Repeat to the top, then finish with pretty fresh strawberries as decoration.
Keep your strawberry, mascarpone and speculoos verrines in the fridge until the time of tasting!