- Number of people6
- Prep Time35 minutes
- Cooking time1 hours 15 minutes
- Degree of difficulty Easy
- Cost Inexpensive
- 1 free-range chicken
- 1 cheese with garlic and fine herbs such as Boursin (150 g)
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsle
- y30 g of soft butter
- 1 tsp. oil soup
- 1 bar of chicken stock
- salt pepper
1. Preheat the oven to th 6 (180 °). Rinse, sponge and thin the parsley. Chop it roughly and mix it with a fork with the soft butter, salt and pepper.
2. Gently peel off, without tearing, the skin of the chicken starting from the neck. Using your fingertips, slide the parsley butter under the skin and distribute it over the egg whites. Slide the herb cheese inside the chicken.
3. Oil a baking dish and lightly oil the chicken. Place it in the dish. Prepare broth by diluting the tablet in 30 cl of boiling water. Pour 1 cm into the dish and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, basting the chicken regularly with its juice.
4. Serve it hot with its juice, accompanied by sautéed potatoes for example.